Logosys Broadcast Automation is the solution for a wide range of applications. It allows you to create a simple player or powerful broadcasting system. The system requirements depend on many factors: number of input and output streams, their formats and resolutions, type of processing, usage of plugins etc. So there are no stringent requirements suitable for all tasks This article provides an overview of the recommended system requirements for getting the best experience with Logosys Boradcast Automation.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 or 8
- CPU: Intel i7 (for HD video), i5, Quad or Duo (for SD video)
- RAM: DDR3 4GB or more
- Video card: DirectX 9 compatible (for preview only) with the latest version of drivers
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard or similar
- Hard drive: SSD or RAID (250 MB/s) for uncompressed HD video
- ActiveX control for 32-bit and 64-bit Internet Explorer.
To check that this requirement is fullfilled you should open a web-site with flash content (for example, www.adobe.com) and install a control if you haven’t it yet.
Note: We strongly recommend you to test your use cases with the conditions as close to real as possible before you buy full version of Logosys cable tv softwares. It allows you to find out whether your hardware performance enough for the planned tasks. To do it you can get trial licenses (contact to firstname.lastname@example.org) and set of different samples.